- 1 Which is the best scooter for tall person?
- 2 Which scooter has the most storage?
- 3 Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
- 4 Which Scooty is best for long distance?
- 5 Which scooter is best for daily use?
- 6 What’s the best scooter for a 10 year old?
- 7 Which is the best scooter to buy in 2020?
- 8 Which is the cheapest scooter?
- 9 Which scooter has best resale value?
- 10 Which Scooty is best for girl?
- 11 Which is the most light weight Scooty?
- 12 Which Scooty is best in 125cc?
- 13 Is Scooty safe for long drive?
- 14 Is Scooty good for long drive?
- 15 Which is the latest Scooty?
Which is the best scooter for tall person?
The Honda Activa is the best selling scooter in India, as well as the best selling two-wheeler in the Indian market. The Activa has a saddle height of 760mm, which may not be the tallest seating, but will definitely accomodate a tall rider. The TVS Jupiter too is a very good selling two-wheeler in the Indian market.
Which scooter has the most storage?
Top 5 Scooters You Can Buy in India Under INR 70,000: Honda, Hero, TVS and More
- Honda Activa 6G. The scooter is powered by a 109.51-cc engine that delivers 7.6bhp and 8.79Nm of torque.
- TVS Jupiter. The BS6-compliant Jupiter boasts of storage space of 21-litres.
- Hero Destini 125.
- Hero Pleasure+
- TVS Scooty Zest 110.
Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed..
Which Scooty is best for long distance?
Best Scooters For Men
- Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 83,641 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Aprilia SR125. 95,343 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- Honda Activa 125.
- Hero Destini 125.
Which scooter is best for daily use?
And the top 10 mileage scooters are
- #10. Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 124 cc. 47 kmpl.
- #9. Vespa Elegante 150. 149.5 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #8. Honda Activa 125. 124 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #7. TVS Scooty Pep Plus. 87.8 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #6. Yamaha Fascino 125. 125 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #5. Hero Pleasure+ 110.9 cc.
- #4. Yamaha Ray ZR 125. 125 cc.
- TVS Jupiter. 109.7 cc. 50 kmpl.
What’s the best scooter for a 10 year old?
- Best Overall: Razor A Kick Scooter.
- Best Budget: Jetson Jupiter Kick Scooter.
- Best Electric: Segway Ninebot eKickScooter Zing E10.
- Best Three-Wheel: Den Haven OxGord 3 Wheel Glider.
- Best for Toddlers: SWAGTRON K6 Toddler Scooter.
- Best Bike Scooter: Mongoose Expo Youth Scooter.
Which is the best scooter to buy in 2020?
Check out the list of 15 best scooters in India in 2020, among which popular scooty include TVS Jupiter, Suzuki Access 125 and many more. Top 10 Scooters / Scooty in India 2021.
|Honda Activa 6G||Rs. 67,843 – 71,089*|
|Honda Dio||Rs. 63,273 – 69,171*|
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075*|
Which is the cheapest scooter?
here we listed some of the best and cheapest scooty that you can currently buy in the Indian market. Cheapest Scooty in 125cc Segment.
|Scooter Name||Price (Ex-Showroom)|
|Hero Destini 125||Rs 66,310|
|TVS Ntorq 125||Rs 68,885|
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125||Rs 70,330|
|Hero Maestro Edge 125||Rs 70,150|
Which scooter has best resale value?
Next on the list of best resale value scooters in India is Honda Activa 125. With the 125cc engine, Honda has played a great game that won the company many more customers. Honda Activa 125.
|Model||Honda Activa 125|
|Fuel Tank||5.3 Ltr|
Which Scooty is best for girl?
List of Top 10 Two Wheeler/ Scooty for Women in 2020
- TVS Scooty Zest. A perfect commuter vehicle for women, the Zest is both trendy and performance-oriented.
- Yamaha Fascino.
- Honda Activa 5G.
- TVS Jupiter.
- Hero Pleasure+
- TVS Wego.
- Honda Dio.
- TVS Scooty Pep Plus.
Which is the most light weight Scooty?
The TVS Scooty Zest 110 is powered by a 110cc, single-cylinder air-cooled engine that produces 8bhp and 9Nm of torque with the help of a CVT gearbox. TVS claims a mileage of 62km/l and the Zest weighs 98kg, making it the lightest scooter in the Indian market.
Which Scooty is best in 125cc?
The 125cc scooter segment offers better looks, more features along with higher performance without sacrificing on the fuel economy. Best 125cc Scooters Price List in India.
|Model||Starting Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)|
|Hero Destini 125||₹ 65,310|
|TVS Ntorq 125||₹ 67,885|
|Yamaha Fascino 125||₹ 68,730|
|Honda Activa 125||₹ 68,997|
Is Scooty safe for long drive?
You can ride it non stop upto 60 Kms. But keeping in mind its engine you should give it some rest ( 15 mins atleast)after 60 km ride. Scooters are not technically built for long drive but if can put comfort and control aside you can do it with any bike.
Is Scooty good for long drive?
For occasional long rides, a scooter may not be a bad choice as modern scooters come with enough power and potential for the same. However, if you are someone who prefers long rides very often, it will be better for you to buy at least a 150 cc or a 180 cc bike.
Which is the latest Scooty?
Latest Scooter Models in 2021
|Hero Destini 125 Platinum||Rs. 72,050*|
|Detel EV Easy Plus||Rs. 39,999*|
|Ujaas eGo T3 Li 60V||Rs. 70,224*|
|Hero Maestro Edge 110 100 Million Edition||Rs. 65,750*|