How do you put a kickstand up on Revel?
Here’s what to do:
- Stand on the left side of the bike.
- With your left hand, grab the left handlebar and with your right hand, grab the black bar that is located towards the back of the seat/near the helmet case.
- Now, just rock the bike forward and it will come off the center stand.
How do you move a scooter?
To transport a scooter or moped:
- Step 1 | Decide on a Transport Method. There are many different ways to transport a scooter or moped.
- Step 2 | Gather Materials. Gather the following materials to transport your moped or scooter:
- Step 3 | Load Into Vehicle or Trailer.
- Step 4 | Tie Down.
- Step 5 | Unload Scooter or Moped.
How do you store a scooter?
Store your scooter in a warm, dry place like a garage, a well-insulated shed, or a warehouse! The more protection you provide your scooter, the better off you’ll be! Keeping a tarp or weather cover on your scooter is a good first step, and if that’s all you’ve got, it’s better than nothing!
Why put a motorcycle on a stand?
Therefore, when performing general maintenance like oil and filter changes or frequent upkeep like cleaning and lubricating the chain you want to use a motorcycle stand which secures the bike and prevents it from falling over while you work “under the hood.” Additionally, you cannot remove the wheels, if needed,
How do you park a Vespa?
Parking a Vespa You can park in regular parking spaces or on the sidewalk, so if finding a parking spot is a daily issue for you, a scooter can be a great solution. Parking on the sidewalk is legal; you won’t get ticketed by the police for it.