- 1 Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
- 2 Which is the best 125cc scooter to buy in India?
- 3 What is high mileage for a 125cc scooter?
- 4 What is the most reliable 125cc motorbike?
- 5 Which scooter engine is best?
- 6 Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
- 7 Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
- 8 Which CC is best for Scooty?
- 9 Which is the highest cc scooter?
- 10 How many miles is too many for a scooter?
- 11 How long do scooter engines last?
- 12 How many miles will a 125cc bike last?
- 13 Can you ride 125cc on motorway?
- 14 What is the fastest 125cc 4 stroke?
- 15 Are 125cc bikes worth it?
Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
Check out the list of 15 best scooters in India in 2020, among which popular scooty include TVS Jupiter, Suzuki Access 125 and many more. Top 10 Scooters / Scooty in India 2021.
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075*|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs. 58,900 – 64,100*|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1 – 1.15 Lakh*|
Which is the best 125cc scooter to buy in India?
Best 125cc Scooter Models
- 1. Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 2. TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- 3. Honda Activa 125. 72,377 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 4. Honda Grazia. 75,854 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 5. Aprilia SR125.
- 6. Suzuki Burgman Street 125.
- 7. Vespa UC 125.
- 8. Hero Destini 125.
What is high mileage for a 125cc scooter?
So in answer to the original question: high mileage could either be over 20k miles, or more than 1k miles if modified or abused.
What is the most reliable 125cc motorbike?
Best 125cc bikes
- KTM 125 Duke.
- Honda CB125F.
- Piaggio MP3.
- Honda Forza 125.
- Yamaha Tricity.
- Vespa Primavera.
- Aprilia RS4 125.
- Kawasaki J125.
Which scooter engine is best?
Honda Activa derives its power from a 110cc single-cylinder engine with 2 valve heads. The fuel-injected BS6 engine churns out a maximum power of 7.68 bhp at 8000 rpm and 8.79 Nm torque at 5250 rpm. Honda Activa 6G.
|Model||Honda Activa 6G|
|Power||7.68 bhp @8,000rpm|
|Torque||8.79 Nm @ 5,250 rpm|
Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed..
Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
Top Scooters in India 2021
|Honda Activa 6G||Rs. 67,843 – 71,089|
|Honda Dio||Rs. 63,273 – 69,171|
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075|
|TVS Jupiter||Rs. 64,437 – 73,737|
Which CC is best for Scooty?
Best 125cc Scooter In India 2021
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally (Petrol)||₹ 75,750||125 cc|
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Disc (Petrol)||₹ 74,750||125 cc|
|Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Drum (Petrol)||₹ 71,750||125 cc|
Which is the highest cc scooter?
1) Aprilia SRV 850 ABS/ATC: Powering the scooter is a fuel-injected, 839.3 cc, 90-degree V-twin that makes 76PS of power at 7,750rpm and delivers a peak torque of 76.4Nm at 6,000rpm.
How many miles is too many for a scooter?
So let’s explore how many miles you can expect them to last. On average, you should expect a 50cc scooter to last anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 miles.
How long do scooter engines last?
Do scooter engines typically die by 10,000 miles? The useful engine life of a 50cc, air cooled scooter before it requires a rebuild is probably not much more than 10k miles. A water cooled scooter like the Vespa GTS/ or 300 series should last 50,000 miles or more if maintained properly.
How many miles will a 125cc bike last?
Varaderos are tough as hell, if the bike was serviced it will reach 80K miles no problem. And for other 125s, they’re not particularly fragile, as long as you take care of your bike it will last a long time. Mine has 30K Km and i’ve seen some reach 75K Km so you shouldn’t be too worried.
Can you ride 125cc on motorway?
Can I ride a 125cc on the motorway? Yes, you can ride a 125cc motorcycle on the motorway if you have a full motorcycle licence. You cannot ride on the motorway if you only have a CBT.
What is the fastest 125cc 4 stroke?
Most of the fastest 125cc motorbikes have a top speed of 70mph – very few exceed this speed. The fastest 125cc motorbikes
- Suzuki GSX-R125.
- Yamaha YZF-R125.
- Honda CB125R.
- KTM 125 Duke.
- Kawasaki Ninja 125.
- Aprilia RS 125.
- Yamaha MT-125.
Are 125cc bikes worth it?
125cc bikes are the most popular choice for commuters in the UK and abroad. Bigger bikes often make less sense for commuting. In cities, most bike commuters use 125s. However, if you obtain a full licence, that would be a much better investment than spending £2K on a 125 to ride on L-plates.