- 1 Where is the Guinness Book of World Records located?
- 2 How do I apply for Genius Book of World Records?
- 3 How do I contact the Guinness Book of Records?
- 4 What record was set in 2005?
- 5 Who is the youngest world record holder?
- 6 How much money do Guinness world record holders get?
- 7 What is the hardest record to beat?
- 8 Who is the shortest person in the world?
- 9 Who has the longest hair in the world?
- 10 How do you beat a world record?
- 11 How much does it cost to set a world record?
- 12 What is the easiest Guinness world record to break?
- 13 What is the world record for not speaking?
- 14 Who has the longest tongue in the world?
- 15 What is the world record for holding your breath underwater?
Where is the Guinness Book of World Records located?
Guinness World Records is a global brand, with offices in London, New York, China, Japan and UAE, with brand ambassadors on the ground around the world.
How do I apply for Genius Book of World Records?
How do I apply to set or break a record?
- Register for an account.
- You will receive an email with an activation link.
- Click on the green ‘ Apply for a record ‘ button.
- Search for the record that you want to break.
- When you find the record, click the ‘ Apply Now’ button.
- Complete the application form.
How do I contact the Guinness Book of Records?
- Contact Email [email protected]
- Phone Number 1(718)513-7270.
What record was set in 2005?
IAAF world records
|26:22.75||Haile Gebrselassie ( ETH )||June 1, 1998|
|26:20.31||Kenenisa Bekele ( ETH )||June 8, 2004|
|26:17.53||Kenenisa Bekele ( ETH )||August 26, 2005|
|26:11.00||Joshua Cheptegei ( UGA )||October 7, 2020|
Who is the youngest world record holder?
Aashman Taneja | Youngest Guinness World Record Holders – Oakridge.in.
How much money do Guinness world record holders get?
Guinness World Records do not pay any money to those who break or set records. However, they do award an official certificate of the achievement free of charge. The certificate includes for what purpose they obtain the awards and in which year.
What is the hardest record to beat?
Here are some records in the Guinness World Records book that you can try beating.
- Most hamburgers eaten in three minutes.
- Fastest time to drink 500 ml of water.
- Fastest time to build a 30 level Jenga tower.
- Most sticky notes stuck on face in 30 seconds.
- Most marshmallows eaten in one minute.
Who is the shortest person in the world?
|Chandra Bahadur Dangi|
|Known for||World’s shortest adult human|
|Height||54.6 cm (1 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Who has the longest hair in the world?
Since 2018, Nilanshi Patel, from Modasa, Gujarat, India, has held the Guinness World Records title for the longest hair on a teenager. At the time, she was 16 years old, and her hair measured 170.5 cm (5 ft 7 in).
How do you beat a world record?
How to set or break a world record
- Explore the world records database thoroughly.
- Choose a world record to attempt.
- Apply and wait to receive the guidelines.
- Understand the requirements and evidence needed for the attempt.
- Practice, practise, practise…
- Carry out your official world record attempt.
How much does it cost to set a world record?
This is a paid-for service which costs £500 (in the UK) and $800 (in the US) for applications for existing record titles, and £650 (in the UK) and $1,000 (in the US) for applications for new record titles. You can select this service when submitting your application.
What is the easiest Guinness world record to break?
10 World Records to break while you are stuck at home
- Most socks put on one foot in 30 seconds.
- Tallest toilet paper tower in 30 seconds.
- Fastest time to arrange the alphabet from a can of alphabet spaghetti.
- Most Smarties eaten in 60 seconds blindfolded using chopsticks.
- Fastest time to assemble Mr.
- Most football touches in 30 seconds.
What is the world record for not speaking?
Eric R. Brewster ’14 and Avery A. Leonard ’14 fought off drooping eyelids and the urge to sleep last week as they held a phone conversation that lasted for 46 hours, 12 minutes, 52 seconds, and 228 milliseconds—potentially setting a new world record..
Who has the longest tongue in the world?
Nick Stoeberl has the world’s longest tongue. It measures 10.1 cm (3.97 in) from its tip to the middle of his closed top lip.
What is the world record for holding your breath underwater?
The current non-oxygen aided records stand at 11 minutes, 35 seconds for men (Stéphane Mifsud, 2009) and 8 minutes, 23 seconds for women (Natalia Molchanova, 2011). Severinsen has said that he hasn’t suffered any brain damage from his breath – holding record attempts.