- 1 Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
- 2 Which scooter has best suspension in India?
- 3 Which scooter is best for daily use?
- 4 Which Indian scooter gives best mileage?
- 5 Which scooter should I buy in 2020?
- 6 Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
- 7 Which scooter engine is best?
- 8 Which is the smoothest scooter in India?
- 9 Which is the most comfortable scooter in India?
- 10 What is the life of a scooter?
- 11 Is scooter good for long drive?
- 12 Which scooter is best for family?
- 13 Which bike has highest mileage?
- 14 Which car has highest mileage?
- 15 Which fuel is used in Scooty?
Which is the No 1 scooter in India?
Top 10 Scooters/Scooty in India 2021
|Honda Dio||Rs. 63,273 – 69,171*|
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075*|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs. 58,900 – 64,100*|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1 – 1.15 Lakh*|
Which scooter has best suspension in India?
TVS Ntorq 125 In fact, three of us actually do, and what sets the Ntorq apart is that it has one of the best suspension setups you will find on any scooters; one that balances comfort and sportiness really well.
Which scooter is best for daily use?
Best Scooters For Men
- Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 83,641 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Aprilia SR125. 95,343 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- Honda Activa 125.
- Hero Destini 125.
Which Indian scooter gives best mileage?
And the top 10 mileage scooters are
- #10. Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 124 cc. 47 kmpl.
- #9. Vespa Elegante 150. 149.5 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #8. Honda Activa 125. 124 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #7. TVS Scooty Pep Plus. 87.8 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #6. Yamaha Fascino 125. 125 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #5. Hero Pleasure+ 110.9 cc.
- #4. Yamaha Ray ZR 125. 125 cc.
- TVS Jupiter. 109.7 cc. 50 kmpl.
Which scooter should I buy in 2020?
Top 5 Upcoming Scooters In 2020 – TVS Creon, Activa 6G To Bajaj Chetak EV
- Bajaj Urbanite Chetak Electric. Bajaj Auto recently unveiled Brand’s first electric 2W and it is badged as Chetak.
- Honda Activa 6G.
- 2020 TVS Jupiter.
- Suzuki New 110cc Scooter (Likely Access Based)
- TVS Creon.
Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed..
Which scooter engine is best?
The Honda Activa-i returns a fuel efficiency of 69.6 kmpl, which is the highest figure for any scooter currently on sale now. Powering the Honda Activa i is a 109cc, single cylinder air cooled engine that is good for churning out respective power and torque outputs of 8 bhp and 9 Nm.
Which is the smoothest scooter in India?
Best Scooter Models
- 1. TVS Jupiter. 66,047 | Scooters | 109.7 cc.
- 2. Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 3. Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- 4. TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- 5. Hero Maestro Edge. 64,919 | Scooters | 110.9 cc.
- 6. Hero Destini 125. 68,373 | Scooters | 125 cc.
Which is the most comfortable scooter in India?
The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 is one of the most comfortable scooters in the Indian market. Also, it looks like a maxi- scooter, thanks to its handsome styling. The new Burgman Street 125 is powered by a BS6-compliant 124cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, fuel-injected engine.
What is the life of a scooter?
The average lifespan of a scooter was 28.8 days. The median lifespan was 26 days. The average vehicle went 163.2 miles over 92 trips during its lifetime.
Is scooter good for long drive?
Scooter are also considered for long rides by many. The sole reason of low-cost maintenance, higher fuel efficiency provided by scooters can also be the considered to be the reason for this shift.
Which scooter is best for family?
- Xtreme 200R. Rs. 93,400. June 2021.
- eMaestro. Rs. 1.00 Lakh. June 2021.
- Xtreme 160S. Rs. 1.08 Lakh. October 2021.
- Maestro electric. Rs. 1.00 Lakh. October 2021.
- 450 ADV. Rs. 2.20 Lakh. November 2021.
Which bike has highest mileage?
List of Best Mileage Bikes in India 2021
|Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear||Rs.76,937||90 kilometres per litre|
|TVS Sport||Rs.56,100 – Rs.62,950||95 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj CT100||Rs.54,704||95 kilometres per litre|
|Honda CD 110 Dream||Rs. 64,508 – Rs.65,508||65 kilometres per litre|
Which car has highest mileage?
2.46 Crore. The most popular Top Mileage Cars include Volvo XC90 (46 kmpl), BMW 7 Series (39 kmpl) and Hyundai Grand i10 Nios (26 kmpl). The top brands that produce best mileage cars are. Top Mileage Cars in India 2021.
|Hyundai Aura||Rs. 5.92 – 9.34 Lakh||25 kmpl|
|Hyundai i20||Rs. 6.79 – 11.32 Lakh||25 kmpl|
Which fuel is used in Scooty?
A fuel gas -powered scooter is a scooter powered by fuel gas. Fuel gases include such fuels such as liquefied petroleum gas ( LPG ), compressed natural gas (CNG), biogas and hydrogen (HICE).