- 1 Which moped is best in India?
- 2 Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
- 3 Which scooter engine is best?
- 4 Which Indian scooter gives best mileage?
- 5 Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
- 6 Which scooter is best for daily use?
- 7 Which is better Yamaha or Honda scooter?
- 8 What should I look for when buying a scooter?
- 9 How do I choose a scooter?
- 10 Is scooter good for long drive?
- 11 Should I buy scooter or bike?
- 12 Is NTorq worth buying?
- 13 Which bike has highest mileage?
- 14 Which Activa gives best mileage?
- 15 Which is the safest scooter in India?
Which moped is best in India?
Top Scooters in India 2021
|Suzuki Access 125||Rs. 71,000 – 80,200|
|Honda Dio||Rs. 63,273 – 69,171|
|Honda Activa 6G||Rs. 67,843 – 71,089|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1.00 – 1.15 Lakh|
Which scooter is best to buy in 2020?
Check out the list of 15 best scooters in India in 2020, among which popular scooty include TVS Jupiter, Suzuki Access 125 and many more. Top 10 Scooters / Scooty in India 2021.
|TVS NTORQ 125||Rs. 71,095 – 81,075*|
|Hero Pleasure Plus||Rs. 58,900 – 64,100*|
|Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1 – 1.15 Lakh*|
Which scooter engine is best?
The Honda Activa-i returns a fuel efficiency of 69.6 kmpl, which is the highest figure for any scooter currently on sale now. Powering the Honda Activa i is a 109cc, single cylinder air cooled engine that is good for churning out respective power and torque outputs of 8 bhp and 9 Nm.
Which Indian scooter gives best mileage?
And the top 10 mileage scooters are
- #10. Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 124 cc. 47 kmpl.
- #9. Vespa Elegante 150. 149.5 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #8. Honda Activa 125. 124 cc. 48 kmpl.
- #7. TVS Scooty Pep Plus. 87.8 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #6. Yamaha Fascino 125. 125 cc. 50 kmpl.
- #5. Hero Pleasure+ 110.9 cc.
- #4. Yamaha Ray ZR 125. 125 cc.
- TVS Jupiter. 109.7 cc. 50 kmpl.
Which Scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed..
Which scooter is best for daily use?
Best Scooters For Men
- Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125. 83,641 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Aprilia SR125. 95,343 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- Hero Maestro Edge 125.
- Honda Activa 125.
- Hero Destini 125.
Which is better Yamaha or Honda scooter?
For the Indian market, Yamaha is a bit more performance oriented than utility( Just a bit) whereas Honda delievers both Utility as well as Performance bikes. From my experience of owning a Yamaha for more than 23 years, the quality of parts is better than Honda.
What should I look for when buying a scooter?
We give you a checklist that you should consider before buying a scooter.
- Price. This is obviously your main concern area.
- Fuel efficiency. “Kitna deti hai”?-I call this Indian motoring’s most expensive three words because it deals with the fuel efficiency.
- Cost of service.
- Service centres.
- Waiting period.
How do I choose a scooter?
Scooters come in different models and sizes. Therefore, it is important to have a clear picture of what you want to have in the market. Make sure to know what size of the scooter that can be suitable for you. To ensure a comfortable ride, you need to make sure that you are sitting on the scooter stationary.
Is scooter good for long drive?
Scooter are also considered for long rides by many. The sole reason of low-cost maintenance, higher fuel efficiency provided by scooters can also be the considered to be the reason for this shift.
Should I buy scooter or bike?
Scooters are ideal for quick short rides. Their structure and machinery is best suited for shorter distances. Ease of maneuverability, quick acceleration and lightweight make them suitable for everyone. Bikes on the other hand are generally meant for longer distances.
Is NTorq worth buying?
It is a resounding yes. Despite minor inconveniences, the TVS NTorq 125 at Rs 59,995 (ex-showroom Delhi) is perhaps the best value-for-money scooter offering in India right now.
Which bike has highest mileage?
List of Best Mileage Bikes in India 2021
|Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear||Rs.76,937||90 kilometres per litre|
|TVS Sport||Rs.56,100 – Rs.62,950||95 kilometres per litre|
|Bajaj CT100||Rs.54,704||95 kilometres per litre|
|Honda CD 110 Dream||Rs. 64,508 – Rs.65,508||65 kilometres per litre|
Which Activa gives best mileage?
Check out the top ten BS6 scooters available in India that offer the highest fuel economy figures
|Top 10 Most Fuel Efficient BS6 Scooters In India|
|Model||Fuel Economy||Price (ex-showroom, New Delhi)|
|Honda Activa 125||60 kmpl||Rs. 68,997|
|Yamaha Fascino||58 kmpl||Rs. 67,230|
|Honda Dio||55 kmpl||Rs. 61,497|
Which is the safest scooter in India?
Best Scooter Models
- 1. TVS Jupiter. 66,047 | Scooters | 109.7 cc.
- 2. Suzuki Access 125. 73,065 | Scooters | 124 cc.
- 3. Honda Dio. 66,187 | Scooters.
- 4. TVS Ntorq 125. 75,920 | Scooters | 124.8 cc.
- 5. Hero Maestro Edge. 64,919 | Scooters | 110.9 cc.
- 6. Hero Destini 125. 68,373 | Scooters | 125 cc.