- 1 Which motorcycle gives best mileage?
- 2 Which is the No 1 bike in India?
- 3 Which bike has lowest mileage?
- 4 Which bike is best to buy in 2020?
- 5 Which is best bike for daily use?
- 6 Which bike is best for back pain?
- 7 Which is the safest bike in India?
- 8 Which bike brand is best?
- 9 Which is the No 1 bike in the world?
- 10 Which is cheapest bike in India?
- 11 Which is the cheapest superbike in India?
- 12 Which bike is used in KGF?
- 13 Which is the most selling bike in India?
- 14 Which is better Honda or Yamaha?
Which motorcycle gives best mileage?
Top 10 Bikes with the Best Mileage in India in 2020
- TVS Sport (Mileage: 95kmpl)
- Bajaj Platina 100 (Mileage: 90kmpl)
- Bajaj CT 100 (Mileage: 89kmpl)
- TVS Star City Plus (Mileage: 86kmpl)
- Honda Dream Yuga (Mileage: 84kmpl)
- Yamaha Saluto RX (Mileage: 82kmpl)
- Hero Splendor Plus (Mileage: 81kmpl)
- TVS Radeon (Mileage: 70kmpl)
Which is the No 1 bike in India?
Followed by Royal Enfield Classic 350, Hero Splendor tops our list of Best bikes in India in 2021. The cheapest bike in the list is Hero HF Deluxe BS6 at the On road price of Rs 53,771.
Which bike has lowest mileage?
Top 10 Low Maintenance Bikes in India
- Bajaj CT 100. One of the most popular commuter bikes in India, the CT 100 is Bajaj’s entry-level offering with low -maintenance requirements.
- TVS Radeon.
- Bajaj Platina 100.
- Hero Splendor Plus.
- Honda CD 110 Dream.
- Yamaha Saluto RX.
- Honda SP 125.
- Honda CB Unicorn 150.
Which bike is best to buy in 2020?
Check out the list of 15 best bikes in India in 2020, among which popular motorcycle models include TVS Jupiter, Hero Splendor Plus and many more. Top 10 Bikes in India 2021.
|TVS Jupiter||Rs. 64,437 – 73,737*|
|Hero Splendor Plus||Rs. 62,535 – 67,845*|
|Yamaha YZF R15 V3||Rs. 1.52 – 1.54 Lakh*|
Which is best bike for daily use?
Top Commuter Bikes in India 2021
|Yamaha MT 15||Rs. 1.39 – 1.40 Lakh|
|TVS Apache RTR 160||Rs. 1.03 – 1.06 Lakh|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||Rs. 95,872 – 1.04 Lakh|
|TVS Apache RTR 160 4V||Rs. 1.07 – 1.10 Lakh|
Which bike is best for back pain?
The CB Shine is powered with a 125cc butter smooth engine with great mileage.
|Honda CB Shine||₹72,225||Smooth Ride Quality|
|Yamaha Fz Series||₹84,042||Exceptional Suspension|
|Bajaj Avenger||₹1.17L||Relaxed Riding|
|Honda Unicorn||₹95,0498||Most loved Bike|
Which is the safest bike in India?
Top 5 Safest Motorcycles Under 500cc In India
- Honda Shine SP 125 –
- Hero Achiever 150 –
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi –
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200 –
- Kawasaki Ninja 400 –
Which bike brand is best?
These are The Top 10 Best Bike Brands in the World Right Now:
- Santa Cruz.
Which is the No 1 bike in the world?
At the top speed of 420 mph, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest motorcycle ever produced. The key specifications of the bike are Top speed: 420 miles per hour. 8.3 liter, V-10 SRT 10 Dodge Viper engine. Largest Tire Manufacturers.
Which is cheapest bike in India?
Top 5 Cheapest Bikes With ABS in India
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Neon – Rs 91,002. The Bajaj Pulsar 150 has always been well known for its sporty demeanour and competitive pricing.
- Honda Unicorn – Rs 94,548.
- Bajaj Avenger 160 Street – Rs 95,891.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 2V – Rs 98,050.
- Yamaha FZ-Fi V3.0 – Rs 99,700.
Which is the cheapest superbike in India?
5 Most Affordable In-Line Four Cylinder Bikes In India 
- Benelli TNT 600i – Rs 6.20 lakh. Benelli recently launched a mid-life facelifted version of the TNT 600i in China, with an Indian launch expected next year.
- Suzuki GSX-S750 – Rs 7.46 lakh.
- Kawasaki Z900 – Rs 7.99 lakh.
- Honda CBR650R – Rs 7.70 lakh.
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 – Rs 10.29 lakh.
Which bike is used in KGF?
Cinematographer Bhuvan Gowda reboots a Royal Enfield Triumph for Yash in ‘KGF’ Yash plays Rocky in KGF, a movie made under Hombale Films, which has its story written by Prashant Neel.
Which is the most selling bike in India?
Best selling bikes in India: January 2021
- No. 1 – Hero Splendor.
- No. 2 – Hero HF Deluxe.
- No. 3 – Honda CB Shine.
- No. 4 – Bajaj Pulsar.
- No. 5 – Hero Passion.
- No. 7 – TVS Apache.
- No. 8 – Bajaj Platina.
- No. 9 – Honda Unicorn.
Which is better Honda or Yamaha?
From my experience of owning a Yamaha for more than 23 years, the quality of parts is better than Honda. But yamaha bikes are known for less mileage than other bikes of same segement. Yamaha gives more bang for the buck(read features). For Honda, engine is smooth and refined.