- 1 How can I renew my bike insurance online in New India Assurance?
- 2 Can we renew bike insurance online after expiry?
- 3 How can I renew my two wheeler insurance online?
- 4 How can I check my New India Assurance Policy Online?
- 5 How can I get a copy of my insurance online?
- 6 How do I claim my bike insurance in New India Assurance?
- 7 What happens if my bike insurance expires?
- 8 What happens if I don’t renew my bike insurance?
- 9 What happens when bike insurance expires?
- 10 Is online bike insurance safe?
- 11 How can I check my bike insurance online?
- 12 Which insurance policy is best for two wheeler?
- 13 How can I download insurance from New India Assurance?
- 14 How can I check my New India Assurance claim status?
- 15 How can I transfer my New India Assurance Policy?
How can I renew my bike insurance online in New India Assurance?
- For Quick Renewal – Enter Customer ID and Renewed Quote No. (received through SMS) or Old Policy No.
- View your details and save your Quote to proceed.
- Pay premium using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Can we renew bike insurance online after expiry?
Your insurer may renew your policy without any penalty if it is only a few days past the due date. Moreover, insurers don’t undertake inspection in cases where you have been trying to pay for the policy before it expired. When renewing your lapsed policy, you can do it online as well as offline.
How can I renew my two wheeler insurance online?
The following is the common steps used by most of two wheeler insurance’s online payment.
- Log on to www.policybazaar.com.
- Fill up the required details of your bike in the renewal form to proceed with your online payment.
- Get the premium quote and make your payment. Keep your credit/debit card or NEFT details.
How can I check my New India Assurance Policy Online?
You can buy/renew your policy online at online. newindia.co.in or through agent, broker, web aggreagtors, POS, or vist nearest office https://www. newindia.co.in/portal/locateUs Vehicle needs to be physically inspected in case of a break in insurance. Please visit/contact nearby New India office for inspection.
How can I get a copy of my insurance online?
For this, you will be required to follow a few steps listed below:
- Visit your insurance provider’s website.
- Select the type of policy.
- Enter your policy details like policy number, etc.
- Verify your profile, if asked.
- After verification, view, print, or download your bike insurance policy.
How do I claim my bike insurance in New India Assurance?
Claim Process – New India Two Wheeler Insurance
- Immediately contact New India Assurance on their toll-free number 1800-209-1415.
- Lodge a claim with duly signed Claim Form.
- Copy of Driving License, RC book, Policy document.
What happens if my bike insurance expires?
If the inspection of your vehicle is satisfactory, the insurance company will issue the cover note within 2 working days. If you renew your expired policy after 90 days, then you will lose the NCB benefit. If you renew your insurance after 1 year or more, then your break-in case will be referred to the underwriter.
What happens if I don’t renew my bike insurance?
When you fail to renew bike insurance the policy before the due date, your two-wheeler insurance policy expires. If the policy gets lapsed, your insurer is no more liable to provide any financial assistance or to entertain any of your claims.
What happens when bike insurance expires?
You have to pay a penalty in the form of late payment fine, and if you don’t make that payment on time, your services can be terminated. In the worst case scenario, the company may take legal action against you. The same might happen if you forgot to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy.
Is online bike insurance safe?
Safety of online two-wheeler Insurance Buying online two-wheeler insurance is secured. However, customer may be worried because of online transactions but if brought with extra research, it is always safe to buy two-wheeler insurance online.
How can I check my bike insurance online?
Different ways to check Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Status
- Visit the requisite Regional Transport Office’s official website and enter the bike’s registration details to check the insurance status.
- The same can be done by visiting the official website of the State Transport Department.
Which insurance policy is best for two wheeler?
List of Best Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Digit Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Edelweiss Two Wheeler Insurance.
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Insurance.
- Liberty Two Wheeler Insurance.
- National Two Wheeler Insurance.
How can I download insurance from New India Assurance?
Enter policy no. and customer id 4. Click download policy *Get link for download policy copy from computer/laptop –
How can I check my New India Assurance claim status?
- Get The App.
- Service: 1800-258-5970.
- Contact Us.
How can I transfer my New India Assurance Policy?
1 Visit the nearest Branch and kindly carry the following documents:
- Fresh Proposal form.
- Transferred RC copy or copy of 29/30 form.
- Consent letter of Old Owner/Employer for transfer of policy.
- Death Certificate of current registered owner & Legal heir certificate.
- Old policy documents.
- Premium Cheque (If required)